Air & Sea Charter
Custom Air & Sea Charter Solutions
Sometimes the regular vessels and aircraft on a trade route are not quite right for your cargo - and it's usually because your cargo is too big for the regular carrier in that area, or the port facility at the destination is not equipped to handle your cargo.
This is particularly common in the pacific islands, where we have vast experience in transport of large machinery and other bulk products.
In the charter field we can provide total logistics package for vessel and aircraft charters, including:
- Sourcing of appropriate vessels / aircraft
- Load planning and load order
- Insurance and insurance surveying
- Pre consolidation area for constructing large machinery and the like
- Engagement of naval architects for calculations on heavy equipment
- Supply labour / welders / stevedores to load barges and landing craft
- Supply all certified lashing / chocking and securing equipment as required
- Vessel agency, booking pilots and tugs
- Clearance of vessels, aircraft and their cargo with relevant authorities at origin and destination
- Advice and assistance with cargo discharge requirements at destination for vessels and aircraft